Welcome to the Neuropsychiatric Drug Development Summit: Developing a New Wave of Clinically Efficacious Therapeutics for Neuropsychiatric Disorders
This last year has been a brutal reminder as to how crucial it is that we tackle the impending global mental health crisis and find a path towards successful neuropsychiatric drug development.
We are proud to be the industry’s definitive and unrivalled forum focused on encapsulating the recent clinical advances across this extremely arduous field.
This timely meeting provides a much-needed platform for industry and academic thought leaders to:
- Investigate new treatment paradigms to support schizophrenia patients with Sunovion, Merck, Cerevel and BioXcel
- Strive for useful biomarkers in clinical practice and explore novel electrophysiological biomarkers of synaptic plasticity in humans with Lundbeck, Daniel Javitt and Takeda
- Hear patient-centric approaches towards developing efficacious and engaging digital therapeutics with Thomas Insel, MindMed
- Decipher the recent hype in psychedelics by evaluating new data emerging on hallucinogens with Psilera, MAPS, Eleusis, ATAI and Perception Neuroscience
- Discover the major advances in understanding neuroinflammation across CNS indications and how can we use this to help us further understand psychiatric conditions with Johnson & Johnson and Inmune Bio
Don’t miss out and join over 80 of your peers at this timely event to take a step closer towards your ambitious goal of drastically improving the lives of individuals living with neuropsychiatric disorders
Expert Speaker Faculty
Vice President, Neuroscience
Executive Medical Director, Head of Neurocircuitry Modulation Biomarkers
Vice President & Head of Experimental Medicine & Professor of Neuroscience
Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
Co-founder | Chair
Humanest Care | Steinberg Institute
Proud to Partner With
|“Excellent conference with a very good and diverse set of speakers and topics”
Jim Cassella, Chief Development Officer, Concert Pharmaceuticals
“Very good conference”
Christopher Missling, President & Chief Executive Officer, Anavex Life Sciences Corp.